Friday, April 3, 2009

Kim Harrison's Rachel Morgan series

Ok, I have to admit that I haven't finished the series yet. I've read Every Which Way But Dead, A Fistful of Charms, For a Few Demons More, and The Outlaw Demon Wails. I'm currently reading White Witch, Black Curse.
I must say that this is a very good series, with a lot of twists and turns and surprises in store for readers.
If you like reading about vampires (living and dead), werewolves, witches, elves, faeries, pixies, demons, gargoyles, and magic mixed in with romance, suspense, and a bit of horror, this series fills the bill nicely.
I read For A Few Demons More first (I didn't know it was part of series), and then bought the rest of the series. I think each book would stand alone, but reading them in order gives a much better idea of why things are happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment